Tuesday, July 21, 2009

John 15: 18-25

If the world HATES you, remember that the world hated me before you. This would not be so if you belonged to the world, because the world loves its own. But you are not of the world since I chosen you from the world; because of this the world HATES you.

Remember what I told you: the servant is not greater than his master; if they persecuted me, they will persecute you, too. If they kept my word, they keep yours as well. All this they will do to you for the sake of my name because they do not know the One who sent me.

If I had not come to tell them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. Those hate me hate my Father.

If I had not done among them what no one else has ever done, they would have no sin. But after they have seen all this, they hate me and my Father, and the words written in their law become true: THEY HATED ME WITHOUT CAUSE.


I quote this paragraph from Bible, just simply I like it.

No comments: