Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Study

It has been some times friends keep asking me same questions.

"Have you started your Master study now?", "Have you started to attend any course?", "How many years do you need to complete the study?" and others which bring to above similiar meanings.

Here, I need to clarify my situation.

Yes, I will study my Master soon in USM, but yet a registered student now. I plan to register myself in July, after USM Fellowship granted. It means, I'm NOT a student right now. In order to justify my appearance in USM to doing research, I'm paid now to work as an assistant research officer under my co-supervisor's project. This indicates that my research is on track now.

However, I have no idea when I can complete my Master study. I do not need to attend any course in USM, but just to carry out laboratory work and doing some literature research. If everything is on a smooth ride, I may graduate after 2-year time.

So, I hope with this clarification, you have acquanted yourself with my research Master.

No comments: